To lead and energize the team to achieve company set goals;
and to drive operations excellence in delivering quality, service experience
and hygiene standards.
Become an expert
in all things particularly with regards to restaurant standard operating
procedures, processes and management.
To provide the correct business leadership to
a group of Restaurant Managers to ensure financial targets are met along with
the delivery of all Brand Standards and to ensure that
business operations are efficient and effective,
and the desired growth is achieved.
- To work on the annual budgets for the
restaurants in accordance with the annual strategic plan.
- To ensure cash handling policy is being
adhered to at casa at all times.
- To ensure proper handling of all company
assets including fixed assets and understand the policy of managing
company assets and properties.
- To manage the restaurant Profit & Loss
for the assigned restaurants, to achieve EBITDA through proper cost
- To keep in check all inventory variances,
waste, expired, obsolete are managed properly, reported and dealt with on
Growth & Profitability
- To support and take up new restaurants
when required for company expansion.
- Grow sales through catering, large orders
or any sales building activities.
- To ensure monitoring of sales performance
and make plans to achieve sales growth.
- To monitor sales using the available tools
(Power BI) to drive team to achieve results in Transaction Growth and
Average Check growth etc.
- To plan and execute sales plan to turn around
ensure correct and effective staffing, scheduling and positioning according
to the sales levels in the restaurants to drive better productivity in
achieving objectives and goals.
- To ensure that all customer complaints are
dealt with promptly within deadlines, investigated and corrective action
taken; and customer recovery is done.
- To ensure weekly cash audits; spot checks
on cash is carried out where necessary to ensure all sales money are
properly accounted for and bank-into company’s account. Sales money
includes cash, credit card, vouchers, coupons, commissions or whatever
forms of sales money collected when goods are sold to customers.
- To ensure stock counts are conducted
properly by the restaurant management team and are required to conduct
stock audits on mid-month and month-end to ensure stocks are in check or
as and when needed. To ensure accurate stock counts, spot stock
discrepancies and timely actions are taken to address discrepancies.
- To ensure all operating standards are met /
exceeded by restaurants (Operations Audit, SGS and Mystery Shopper).
- To ensure that the Nando’s Delivery system
operates at the highest operational standard.
- To investigate, report and take timely
action to address fraud, discipline and equivalent matters to the Regional
General Manager and relevant stake holders.
- To ensure that all administrative
requirements and deadlines are met by casa management.
- To identify, develop and retain talent,
hence contributing to reduced staff turnover in the restaurants.
- To ensure all restaurant staffs understand
and complies to the company policies and procedures.
- To ensure Restaurant Managers take care of
their staffs, through proper communication, scheduling, performance manage
and handle grievances appropriately.
- Ensure Restaurant Managers comply with
company standards of hiring, orientation, training and retaining staffs.
- To embed Company Values in daily work and
encourage others to embed it.
- Enable and support Learning &
Development activities for skilled staffs.
- To set goals, give performance feedback
and achieve a high performance culture.
- To proactively plan and support engagement
plans to achieve a conducive and happy work environment so the team can
perform at their best.
ensure high morale within the team through regular formal and informal
coaching and counseling, social events, immediate addressing grievances
and regular visits to all restaurants.
conduct regular review with restaurant management team and to take
ensure a high standard of communication is cascaded to the required
- Ensure that the restaurants are well
maintained to deliver the brand promise in terms of Product, People and
- To actively participate and plan Local Restaurant
Marketing programs with Restaurant Managers and drive the execution
through Restaurant Managers.
- To execute the marketing promotion plans
by the company effectively.
- Understands the brand standards;
consistently upholds the brand values and acts as brand ambassador.
- To work with and support others stake holders to achieve
common set goals
- To enforce and uphold the company SOPs, policies and
procedures at all times.
- To be a brand ambassador and represent the brand.
- To be able to create conducive working environment in
restaurants, and support people growth and development for high performance.